BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Going through the motions

So...I realized that in many areas of my life I have been just going through the motions. I just keep the status quo regardless of my personal feelings. And it's time to make changes! Some won't be done this year... but I can start now. I can tell you that this is scary. Some people will rejoice with me, some will cry with me, some will fight against me. But ultimately, while protecting others as much as possible, it's my happiness that I am most concerned about right now.

And even as I type that, I feel so selfish. And it does not seem right. So... I'm at a crossroads. I can't be the best me without fundamental changes...

1 comments:

Geoff Schutt said...

Robyn, you say it best with your words that you need fundamental changes. This isn't selfish at all. This is taking care of yourself. You can't take care of anybody else unless you are "healed" and "strong" -- until you're set in your new direction, whatever that might be. And we are believing in you, always. Geoff & Eleanor

Related Posts with Thumbnails