BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Making Changes

I am making tiny baby step changes in my life. The first one is to get in shape. So, I am walking to and from work. Each way is a little over a mile. I've done this 3-4 times now... and I know it will sound lame, but I feel stronger. I feel like I am more able to deal with day to day things. I will continue to walk, and probably soon add a bit to my workout.

I am on a hiatus of sorts as far as art goes... still looking for venues, but more in the phase where I will still be working out a plan.

On another note... GG is in mexico. She will be gone like 10 days. I miss her terribly. I am sure she is having a great time, though, so that helps. I can't wait til she returns though... *sigh*

1 comments:

Enchanted Mixtures Lavender Farm said...

Sigh.... It´s me in Mexico, and I suddenly developed an allergy to Tequilla. UGH!!
Okay, are you having a melt down yet??? We´re having a great time, but not getting much sleep. So far we have only taken pictures inside of our room. It´s not what you think.... LOL
Oh ya, Hi back. To lazy to text

Related Posts with Thumbnails