BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Artist Empowerment Class



I have been on a mission for a few years now. I've been creative my whole life, flitting from craft to craft. Every time I'd fall short, I'd stop for awhile, then pick up something else later. But the biggest part of my mission started with this blog. I journalled through my struggles. I fought the urge to quit, time after time. And in the process of saving myself, I began helping others.

That process extends to friends, both in real life and online. I've been part of major brainstorming sessions that have led to greatness, I have helped others one on one when they were ready to walk away. I've eased their worries, empowered them, and they have gone on to be much happier and fulfilled in their art.

I've had this desire to help others most of my life, and it has transformed into an idea for an online class. I swam against the current to prepare for this class. I conquered my fears and am forging onwards. My Artist Empowerment Class is all about helping others do the same. Conquer the fear, create a circle of trust, block out those that you can't trust, learn the difference in dreams and goals, convert goals to dreams, give yourself permission to succeed, and so much more!

I do hope you will join me on this journey! The class will be 6 weeks long, will begin July 5, 2010. The only absolutely necessary item you will need is a journal, and it can be any journal, as long as it has space to write in. This class will be $25, payable through paypal and I will have a payment button up soon.

Please contact me with any questions!

18 comments:

Marie said...

((Robyn)) ~ sounds like it will be a wonderful class; where do we sign up? Love the pic too!

Robynsart said...

Marie! Thank you so much for your interest! I will have a pay/signup button up by this weekend!

Mary said...

Robyn, Way to Go!!! Wishing you much success with your class.

designsbykari said...

I'm so proud of you for forging on. Count me in! I even have the perfect journal for the process. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing this. It is definately one of your many true callings.

♥Charm

giggles'N' rainbows said...

July 5th? That may be a problem.
Is this something I'd have to do at a specific time. Or is it something I can download and watch?

Robynsart said...

Good question, Gloria! The beginning date is July 5, but there's no need to be present on that date. We will have forums to post in, and a chat area, with a group chat scheduled at least once per week. I will do my best to coordinate with the students to make the chat time do-able for most. There will also be one on one time with me.

Robynsart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
giggles'N' rainbows said...

Sounds great!

Aisha said...

I can't wait! I am really excited and so proud of you!

Crystal said...

YEA! I can't wait!!!

Oh...and I finally figured out KIND OF what I want for a journal, so I'll convo. you in a bit.

((((((ROBYN))))))))))))

Theresa said...

WOOHOO! You know I'll be there and I cannot wait! What a phenominal experience and I couldn't ask for a better teacher! YAY Sis!

(((((((((((((SIS))))))))))))

Jessica N. said...

HUZZZAAAHHHH!!! You go girl!

StudioHaus said...

congrats on starting this class! I think its so great that you are using your positiveness to now impact others...go you!

Feithline said...

you know I'll be there. :)

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Wow, I love the stairs picture, it Rocks! :)

Johnnie said...

Robyn what a wonderful way to give, the gift of free ones self is most librating

Steph said...

you go!! :):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails