BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Best Intentions


I was ready. Ready to pull myself out of my muck and start living life again. Leaving depression behind (or at least taking it of the driver's seat), and then towards the end of last week, I got this nasty head cold. Much of Saturday, even though my boys wanted to do other stuff, I snoozed on the couch. Yesterday I started feeling a bit better and dove into class preparations (which started today). Then last night... a stomach bug hit and I am NOT feeling well.

I am calling into work (that is VERY unheard of), and going back to bed.

The photo is the latest journal I listed. What do you think of the pink leather?

Oh... one more thing. Class started today. I'm planning to keep registration open til maybe Friday. And I'd like to offer a "pay what you will" plan. I know that for so many reasons some cannot afford this class... but if you're yearning to take it, email me at robynsart@live.com and i'll invoice you for the amount you can pay.

I'll do it between naps, so if you don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails