BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A time for rest


I am tired today. Was out late last night helping a friend. So today the plan is to get through work, and this evening will be mostly about rest. I have to. I'm exhausted.

I do find myself feeling guilty for that. But I honestly feel I need to get over it. The help last night was physically and mentally exhausting. And it's time to refill the well.

How do you rest, refill, recharge without feeling guilty?

1 comments:

ardee said...

how do I refill my well?? hmmmm...chat with good friends, like you, make a pair of earrings, watch a favorite movie....but mostly I take a deep beath, then slowly exhale and look around and try and find something to be thankful for. There is so much pain and sorrow in this world that I have to be thankful for the lack of it (for the most part)in my life!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails