BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Changes


I posted yesterday about my desire to make changes in my life. Many of these changes are quite personal and it scares me to share them. But I will, in time, I am sure.

Yesterday, I was a bit more active. Tried to remain more calm and collected at work. And I ate healthier. I didn't do all the things I had hoped to work towards my goals. But it was my first day.

I need to prioritize things in my life. I need to show up at the page. I may even need to make friends with my camera again.

Truthfully, I'm not absolutely sure what changes I need to make. Or maybe what I don't know is how exactly to get from point a to poing b. I am trying, however, to state my intentions with each step forward.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

(((((((((((SIS)))))))))))))

One day at a time, sunshine! As long as you keep those goals in the forefront of your mind, then you will do great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails