BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling better


I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I can't say for sure that the illness I've had is gone... but it feels like it is! So, I have a renewed energy, and can focus on some of my goals. This weekend should be busy and amazing.

I have been completely not myself lately. Wanting to accomplish things, but being physically unable. Now, once more, I can hit the ground running. But yes, I will be sure to do some excellent self care as well. I don't want to find myself in that same position of overworked, overstressed illness again.

The class is going amazingly well. We've all gotten to know each other a bit, we've had our first chat (which I made a bit rockier than needed to be), and we're off! I can tell already it's an amazing group, and I am so thankful for each and every one of them.

This weekend will be about growing my new business. Talking with people, sharing a bit. And bettering lives...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails