BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Me Time


This has been a long week. I'm really thankful it's Friday. I have some important things to do tomorrow, but from about 3pm on through Sunday will be about me. I'm sure I'll clean some, and cook some, make some journals... but it's all stuff that I want/need to do.

I've been feeling, since I was sick, that no time is my own anymore. So, I will claim some back. And I know, that just like before, time will grow to accomodate all I've got going on. It always does.

How will you be spending your weekend?

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Football, football, and more football! LOL The oldest plays tonight, Mikey plays tomorrow, and I'm sure there will be a game on tv sometime this weekend that we'll end up watching. Good think I love the game, and spending the time watching it with the boys is awesome!

*hugs*

Unknown said...

Oh man, I really need some Me Time. I'm going to try to do some mindless knitting, spend time w/ hubby, and call my parents on their anniversary on Sunday.
Yay for Friday!!

Crystal said...

Sewing and laundry today, fall clean up and bday party tomorrow, and Sunday with church, lunch at church, and a banquet in the evening.

ardee said...

'bout time you took some me time, lady!!! Me?? I'll be at the store, praying for customers! Then a sister's birthday party, maybe if I feel so inclined to go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails