BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Amazing Day

Yesterday was quite an amazing day! It brought many many sales in my Etsy shop and also a custom journal request! It was exciting! And today, I'm going to the post office. Life is pretty awesome at times, isn't it?

I have been thinking a lot about my dad lately. I really must call him tonight. I get so caught up in my little world sometimes. Time to do better!

I have been pondering the thought of putting together a PDF of how-to's on journal making for my shop. Either that or an online class. I'd love thoughts about that. I'm a little nervous here, so any input would be really appreciated!

And I'm still working on my new product line. Here's your first clue. Inspirational. Yep, that's all I'm giving you for now :-)

I hope today is just as amazing as yesterday, for all of us, in every way possible!

4 comments:

Sarah Marie Lacy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that things are going sooo well for you. I hope that all the good things in the world keep on coming to ya :)

Theresa said...

YAY Robyn! I hope that everyday becomes an 'amazing' day for you. You deserve it! I can't wait to see the inspiration products, either!

*hugs*

Amy V. said...

The PDF definitely, even as a class hand out. ;)

Congrats on the sales and the great day!

Christie Cottage said...

Pdf sounds like a good idea to me.

You are just cute and you sure don't look your age! Congratulations!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails