BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall is about renewal to me

I know, I know... to everyone out there, Spring is about renewal. But Fall has always been laid out for renewal for me. Back to school time just seems like the most obvious time to start on new projects.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do! I have many things on clearance in my shop, in order to make room for a new product line. (I know, my shop could hold an infinite number of products, but I like to keep it between 100-120). I am working on this new line, and will be unveiling it within 2 weeks.

I had a wonderful summer with my boys. It seems like each summer I get to know them so much better than I ever had before. I am so thankful, and so blessed. They are amazing young men!

I hope for a productive week. What are you up to?

2 comments:

designsbykari said...

Beautiful shot!

Fall is my time too. It's always been my favorite time of year. My birthday falls in the fall and I have time to reflect on the year gone by.

Theresa said...

Here's to new beginnings and fresh ideas! I know you will do wonderful things with your new plans, and I can't wait to see them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails