BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

Often lately, I remind myself of Dory in Finding Nemo... telling myself to keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

I've always struggled with patience. And it seems lately that patience is the only survival tool I have. I'm getting quite a lesson! Know what? I'm thankful. Yep, thankful for the struggle. Thankful for having to work VERY hard to meet goals. I'm thankful because it will make the end result all the sweeter!

I wrote a while back about how it's going to be a year of change. Major changes. I will now project that the bulk of those changes won't be complete until about March. And, though the wait is totally against my grain, it's ok. There are many many things I can do in the meantime to work towards them.

It's odd... I know that all the things I do will not speed things up. And that's alright too. I'm just going to keep on swimming, swimming, swimming. So many character changing life lessons... so many opportunities for growth. In this time of adversity, I am thankful. But it's not all adversity, some of it is just life-enriching wonderfulness. Ah, isn't life such an amazing swirl of possibility?

Just remember to keep on swimming!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Good Morning, Sunshine! You always help me to see the positive outcomes and circumstances in whatever situation I face, and for that I am thankful! I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful friend.

*hugs*

Christie Cottage said...

I have always heard and learned the harder the struggle the richer the reward!

Jessica N. said...

Good morning darling! Just keep swimming...always in a forward direction and always with a smile!

I nominated you for an award! http://roses7184.blogspot.com/2009/08/share-your-flair-award.html

;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails