BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

On a quest

As many of my regular readers know, I've been on a quest lately. I have been searching for my authentic self, and I know that when I fully realize that, I have all the tools to be happy in every area. However. When you do such a search, things are thrown in your face like big stop signs, showing you all the areas that are wrong.

Yesterday, such a stop sign was thrown up. And I realize that not ONLY do I need to work on all the areas that I've already been working on... but I seriously need to fix this one or nothing else will work.

More soul-searching. And it's something that I've known in the back of my mind for a very long time. Yes, something that I've tried to forge onward as is and ignore all the negativity brought into my life by it. But after yesterday, I don't think that's going to be possible.

So. Even more big changes in my life. And it's scary! I am one to dig my heels in to change. I make lists, I write schedules, and I don't readily take to deviations from that plan. So, schedule this change in, the little voice in my head just said. *sigh*

The biggest question... do I dare to make such a life-altering, financial survival type of plan in this economy? I have to think. And I have to meditate. And I need to write all my thoughts and see myself through this.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

*hugs*

Robyn, hon, you can do whatever your little heart desires! You are strong, you are smart, and you will make it through! Remember the people in your life who love you, and also the fact that you are never alone. I have faith in you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails