BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Coming Soon


I've been moving in some new directions, I've mentioned that several times. So what does that mean? Well here's some things to look out for:


I'm moving in a new direction with my photography. I'll still take some photos of flowers and such, but I will also be adding new subject matter soon.


I'll be posting artisan interviews on my blog. One per week, but I'm thinking of doing several the first week to kick start it.


Giveaways. Yep, I will be hosting giveaways. Both for my products, and for others.


Challenges, and tutorials. We all want to be the best, and do our best... let's support one another to get there! If you'd like to be featured in an interview, a giveaway, a challenge, or a tutorial, please contact me!
By the way, the photo I featured today is one I listed last night that sold quickly. Any of the photos in my shop can be made black and white (as I did with this one), so if you have a request, please let me know.

2 comments:

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Robyn... this sounds so great. I will def be in touch once up and running myself. I love this new direction you are headed in. This photo is stunning. More Black & white plz..... Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails