BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pleasant Reminders

I had a very enjoyable and productive weekend! Lots of movement forward, and that's very important to me! I listed many new items this weekend! And I had a few sales as well. Yay!

I've been struggling a bit with other's negativity lately. Trying to let it all flow by, without absorbing it. And for the most part it's working. However, still not 100%. I get a daily email called "Daily Karma". This is what it said today:

"Think positive. Stop negative thoughts. Don't take things personally. Realize it's not all about you."

Wow. It's funny how I keep getting reminders. Thank you.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Isn't it funny how our reminders come to us from the strangest places? The trick is to be observant enough to notice them. *wink* You keep your head high, and remember there are people out here who love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails