BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Creating is so good for my soul

What an amazing weekend I had! I listed two new journals, 2 new bookmarks, and a new photo print. Sunday I went to the Portland Rose Garden and made friends with my camera again. The rose garden was all abloom and quite fragrant. And it was sprinkling on and off, making for some gorgeous photos!

I have another journal made that I need to list... and a few more in the works. And who knows how many more photo prints are to come from that trip! I can see a summer full of photos. And a summer full of love and fun with my 3 boys... life is good.

2 comments:

Flamingo Junction said...

I am so glad to hear you sound so upbeat again! And I love love love the yellow rose photo. Absolutely stunning!

Impossible Alice said...

I can't wait to see more photos! I've been making friends with my camera again lately as well :) And creating is about the best thing for the soul I can think of, I couldn't be without it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails