BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trying it on


I have been very actively involved with a wonderful group of folks on Etsy... talking it up with them throughout the day while I'm at work. Talking with them in the evenings... all under the guise of marketing. Yes, it did involve marketing... but it also took away a lot from ME. I love those folks, I do! But it's time to clean, to organize, and to create! I am on a hiatus, not *from* them, I'll miss them deeply. But from the time vampire I've allowed in.

I have been surfing, and learning about different binding methods... and I hope to be trying some of those on for size soon. And I have not taken a photo day in forever! I think it's time for me to make friends with the camera again!

So, today is the start of something new. I figure my hiatus will be about a week. I hope to still blog, but if I'm led to do other things in the time I've blocked out for that, then I won't fight it.

I hope all is well in your world.

2 comments:

Angelatte said...

Robyn, We seem to be in the same slump... I too have just lost my ummph the past week or so.. Hang in there and find yourself again.. That's what I'm doing. Have a beautiful day!

Amy V. said...

A hiatus to "get closer to your camera" may be just the thing! (hugs to you!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails