BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home Again

I am really tired today. I made great time on my trip yesterday, but it's still such a long drive.

While on my drive yesterday, my blackberry blinked that I had a message... I looked and I had sold a journal!!! How awesome is that?? I'm mailing it off this morning!

There is no real 'routine' in my life during the summer. Well, I will have my mornings to blog and drink my coffee... and I'll have work. But every other morsel of time seems to be accounted for. That's ok... just need to adjust and accept.

Unfortunately, when a million things are going on around me, I miss a LOT of it. Luckily my camera is my constant companion, and that will help to capture more of it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails