BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Feeling Foggy


I really have no idea what to write about... I'm feeling like this picture, a little foggy. It's a slow time for sales right now... a slow time at work. Just slow all over. I did get some organizing done on Saturday, so that's a good thing.
What I need to do is stop worrying about sales, and work on new ideas. I have a few photos I need to edit and list. And I have quite a few ideas for photos I'd like to take.
I placed my rack cards in two local wineries' tasting rooms this weekend! That was a pretty big step for me. It was nerve racking approaching them. But I did it and they are there now!
I hope this is an utterly productive day for us all!

2 comments:

expressions said...

Congrats on getting your work into the tasting rooms! I hope it turns into a profitable venture!!

By the way, I've passed on the One Lovely Blog award to you. You can get the details on my blog at www.expressionsinsilk.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Hey Robyn - long time no 'see'. I've been foggy and busy too! :)

YAY for being bold enough to put your lovely art out there and not letting the slow sales stop you! You are my hero.

~Magick~
Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails