BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful

So... I had totally planned a cop out post on here, using my photos and Dad's photos, to show some things I'm grateful for. But blogger had other plans. No cop outs for me today, no photos will upload.

I don't plan my blog posts ahead of time. I meditate, I sit, and I type. Today, I woke up in a bad mood. It's one of those days where I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it seems so far away. However, in the grand scheme of things, it's right around the corner.

I am grateful for my relationship with my dad, more than anything else. I am grateful for friends and family, I am grateful for a job, a roof over my head, a reliable vehicle to drive. I am thankful for my cameras and the love for photography that Dad and I share.

I am grateful for the special people in my life who get me through the daily grind. You know who you are.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

I love you, sis! I am so thankful that I was able to find you! I hope you have a wonderful day!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails