BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

So Thankful that it's Friday

I am so thankful that the weekend is almost here. I am committed this weekend to take some photos on Sunday. Saturday will be a busy family day, but that does include a road trip, so possibly some photos there as well. I am getting to the point where I want to photo everything... if it were up to me, an hour long road trip would be extended to an entire day just to stop and grab photos along the way.

I'll also be ordering all my supplies for the craft show this weekend. Making my list and checking it twice. And making sure my inventory is ready. I have a lot to focus on. And goals are one of the things in life that keeps me sane.

Without goals I wander aimlessly. I plummet into darkness. Truthfully, I very easily slide down into depression if I don't keep myself busy and focused. Luckily for me, this I know about myself and can keep it at bay.

My hope for all of you... all of my friends and family is that you know what to do to keep yourself raised up above that. The holidays are upon us soon. It's very common for depression to surface... and with the economy (I will be re-posting my blog about the economy soon), you absolutely must do all you can to hold your head above water. If you need some support, reach out. Talk with your friends, your family, even a professional. You are in control. Don't let it control you.

If you would like to talk to me, I am here. I'd love to help.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

A road trip with the camera sounds great! I may have to get some pointers from you about setting goals...I've always been horrible about it, and I still am. I just float through everyday doing whatever, and then I realize that I've procrastinated something of importance. here's to hoping that I can fix this soon!

*hugs*

MrsHull said...

Robyn, you hit the nail on the head, again. Great post. Thanks for the reminder about goals. I'm going to set some personal goals today, just to be sure I stay on track over the next few weeks. No regrets, you know. ;) As always, love your blog.

Unknown said...

It's so important to know how to keep the boogy-man at bay. That is something I also struggle with. However, I tend to pack too many things in my day, then it works against me. Being able to find the balance needed to stay healthy is truely a blessing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails