BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

The magic I spoke of earlier in the week has returned. Today is a beautiful day, and the weekend looming before me looks wonderful. Like I said before, I love fall. I love naked trees. I love leaf covered streets and paths. I love wearing my crochet/knitted hats. I love layering. :-)


And I love trying to capture the magic with my camera. Not sure if the weekend will allow time for that, but I certainly am going to try.

The other day, I came across the following quote.

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace, and power in it." -- Goethe


It was a great reminder to me... like I had said about a week ago, about showing up at the page. In the name of being pointed in the right direction, I keep happening across these signs. And that is a very good thing. I need all the reminders that I can get.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. And if you need that reminder, write it out on a post it. Put it on your mirror or in your car... perhaps on your computer monitor. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

What a great quote! I need that taped somewhere that allows me to see it at almost any given moment. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails