BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

It's Monday again. And I am tired. But luckily, it will be a short work week, and I can sleep in for several days! I went to a friend's house last night and took lots of farm photos. I also had a good time visiting and getting out of my house.

This week, I will be making more progress towards the craft show, placing my final photo order. I made all of my greeting card sets for it on Saturday, and I'll be handing out fliers from now til the day of the show!

I have done some more thinking about my true north... talked a bit with Dad about it. Oh, Dad went home from the hospital on Saturday! He will be on some strong antibiotics for a couple more weeks, but he sounded great. Anyway, Dad was very encouraging when I told him what I'm being led to do. Now... to move forward with that.

The Thanksgiving break will be about relaxing and working towards goals. No traditional meal for me, no traditional cleanup either. Just working towards stuff I want to do. I am very thankful for that!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Good for you, sunshine! I'm so happy for you...for finding your true direction, for doing what you feel led to do, and for having such an encouraging dad! You're going to do great at the craft show, and I have no doubt that your plans will come to fruition. I have faith in you!

*hugs*

designsbykari said...

Yay for Holiday weeks and time to regroup. Glad Dad is well.

Rethink the traditional meal and cleanup...head South :)...

Related Posts with Thumbnails