BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Energy Banks

I took this photo in Utah with my dad. He is doing much better, but will most likely remain in the hospital for several more days.

Life seems to be calming down emotionally for me. I seem to have had a lot of drama to deal with recently, and it's all washing away, like at the beach when the tide starts going out. I'm thankful for the reprieve! The break means I will have more energy to focus on the craft show, and my etsy shop!

I used to be one of those crazy makers... someone who would create drama if there was none. I fed off of it, and spun it around like a whirlwind to suck everyone in. Now, I have no idea how I had any energy whatsoever for such things. Though, my theory is we have X amount of energy, and we spend it where we may. I'd rather now spend my allotment at seeking happiness and creating.

When I feel personal peace, I feel led to share it with others. I'm getting closer to my true calling... sometimes so close that I can taste it. When I get there, I will let you know.

How do you spend your energy? Have you discovered what it is you want to be when you grow up?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

YAY Sis! So glad to hear that dad is doing better, and so happy to know that you are finding peace! Unfortunately, I fear that most of my energy is spent spinning in circles. It seems as though I have not found my true direction yet, but I'm still looking!

*hugs*

Charmed Gifts said...

Yeah, what Mich said!

I'm glad your dad is doing better and also happy that you are finding your direction. I'm not spinning in circle's, but running on a treadmill...

Related Posts with Thumbnails