BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giving Thanks

Life is really good these days. I feel like so much is falling into place. Not haphazardly, but after a whole lot of working towards it. It is an awesome feeling when hard work is rewarded. And I feel that it's so important to be thankful when that does happen.

I have an extensive support network. Many don't even realize they are in that web that helps me through. But many do. Family, close friends. They lean on me and I lean on them... together, we are a strong pillar emerging in the world. I am so thankful for each and every one of them.

Their strength adds to my own, and I'm able to be supportive of more people as a result. It's a constantly turning wheel.

I witnessed a friend's art evolving yesterday and saw her sense of self absolutely soar. That is amazing! A couple of days ago, that same friend felt me reach out to her when I needed to be reassured about my decision to do a craft show. She helped me brain storm all the things I'd need to do to prepare and soothed my soul.

My pledge today is that I will not only continue to raise up those around me, but I will also continue to lean on my network for support.

Who are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Awww, Sis! I love you, and I thank the powers that be on a daily basis for allowing me to find you. You encourage me when I need it, hug me when I need it, and give me a push in the right direction when I need it. I can only hope to be as helpful to you as you have been to me. Here's to both of us moving onward and upward...together!

*hugs*

nomadcraftsetc said...

This is very touching! Very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails