BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Notes from my Journey


I have a friend who is going through a very tough time, in so many areas of his life. He's been leaning on me for a bit of support. It's a new thing with him... but then, he wasn't having tough times before. I am listening, and talking with him... offering whatever advice I may have, and I am not owning his issues! I have not taken any of it on. THAT also is a first! I have always gotten bogged down by the pains in other's lives. I've owned their problems, causing me great stress, and often physical issues.

I have experienced so many turning points in my life recently. Not getting sucked into family drama, not owning friends' pain, moving forward with my life both physically and emotionally. Life is amazing.


I feel closer than I have ever been before on realizing my True North. I am almost there... I can see it. And soon, I will be sharing all that glorious-ness with you!

By the way... we have about 35 shopping days til Christmas! And only a week until Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for! Please share with me some things you are thankful for on your journey...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your growth and finding your true direction. I am thankful for my loving and understanding family and for friends like you. When we take the time to embrace the positive that surrounds us, life is good!

Theresa said...

I have so many things to be thankful for, but I think the one that I am most thankful for this year is that I was able to find you! You are the sister that I always wanted and never had. Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I am closer to you than I've ever been to any friend! You make me see the good in me, you encourage me when I need it, you make me think first when I need to, you are there at every turn to provide and help me every way that you can, and I love you and thank you for it!

*hugs*

Sandy said...

Robyn- this is such an awesome post. I am soooo happy(thrilled to be honest) for your growth! I believe we all have that turning point, or maybe it's not a single point, it's a process and we continually re-evaluate. Whatever it is, YOU have found it. YaY!
The holidays have snuck up on me yet again this year.
My goal is to have a 1/2 & 1/2( shopping & handmade)
gift giving. Gotta run... I have so much to get done. lol
xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails