BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Signs I can't ignore

I think when you are present in your life, there are times where it's like being yanked around by a great dane. Times when you are being pulled so strongly in a direction that you have absolutely no choice but to follow.


I had a weekend like that... a weekend of being shown where it is I'm supposed to be going. What it is I'm supposed to be working towards. Like most things in life, it's not instant. But I have a definite direction.

I know people who will never listen to the clues. They will never allow the right direction to be shown to them. And they will always be searching blindly. I'm sure that was me for a number of years.

But no more. I am on this path... I am working towards the end goal. I wish the same for you... if you don't know where it is you are headed, start listening. It will be shown to you, I promise.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

YAY for the unveiling of new directions! I'm still listening, but haven't heard it yet. lol I wish you great success and happiness in your new venture!
*hugs*

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you Robyn! Motivation comes so much easier and progress is so much sweeter when the direction is clear.

Lisa said...

YES! When you listen, the signs show up. I am so glad you had a weekend that assured you of your direction. I struggle so much, so I love those moments of clarity - and funny that I had the same sort of weekend. May we both have many!

designsbykari said...

Ahhhh....What a wonderful feeling to know where you're headed. Even if just for a monent.

I'm glad the danes grabbed hold and tugged! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails