BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Prep for a show

I dreamed last night about all the things I need to get done for the craft show. It's still a long list, but they are little things. So I'll list them out and start checking them off. Today I'm ordering the last of my photos. The 5X7's to mat, I'm having them printed locally. I am nervous about this show. My first show as a photographer. And my first show in the Portland area. I hope that it's the first of many.

I will be starting a newsletter up soon, and will have a signup at the show, amongst other places. It seems that so many of my actions these days are propelling me forward. My mindset is one that each action not only is for the moment I'm executing it, but also laying the groundwork for the future. In work, my personal life, and my photography business.

I need that. I need plans, and I need to be actively working towards moving forward. Without that plan, that movement, I lose will. Good thing I know that!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

You will do great at your show... I'm sure of it! From the sounds of it, you have an excellent plan in place and are striving productively toward your goal everyday. Way to go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails