BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to the Real World


I took vacation days last Thursday and Friday. Spent some amazing time with my boys. I also added 4 new journals to my shop, and did a lot of dreaming about my life.

Yesterday, my son put together a photo book of Dad's photos. I started going through all the digital files I had, selected a whole bunch of his sunrise/sunset and nature photos, then Nicolas arraged them in a book that will be printed and sent to me. I didn't think I would have any issues going through Dad's photos, but I was a little tender. I began to miss him like crazy, and was very thankful that Nicolas completed the task for me. I'll show you when it gets here. It's called "Through My Father's Eyes" "Photos By Robert Anthony Lindsey"

Today, it's back to the real world. Ready or not, here I come. We will see what epiphanies reach me today. I'm expecting some...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

(((((((((((((((((SIS))))))))))))))))))))

It will always be tender, but hopefully the accompanying smiles will come soon for you.

*hugs*

giggles'N' rainbows said...

Robyn,

What a wonderful idea, I love the title also. Maybe one day you can make it available for anyone to see.
A published book in the works?
huggggggs

Related Posts with Thumbnails