BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Taking Off



I feel like the students in my class are taking off... they are being launched into this whole new world and it's so exciting to watch! We recently went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival and watched about a dozen balloons launch. It's a slow process, with them unrolling and laying out the balloons, then testing their torches, and finally beginning to fill the balloons. They fill the balloons laying on their sides then finally they heat the air in them and pop the basket upright. A slow process, yes, but an amazing one.

This course has already taught me so much about myself and we're only a few days into it! I can only imagine what's to come. I will be offering this class again in the future. That, I am absolutely sure of! I'm also sure that it will be life-altering. Both for myself and the students.

Be on the lookout for more journals from me. There is a lot of busy-ness going on at my house!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Class is amazing! I'm so lucky to have you as a soul sister, best friend, and teacher! 2010 is turning out to be phenomenal, and I'm enjoying watching you grow in leaps and bounds!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails