BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

What an Amazing Life!


My etsy site has been featured here, along with many other gift sites!

Today is the beginning of my child-free weekend. By the time I get home from work, the boys will be at the coast with their dad. I am so excited about sleeping in tomorrow and lounging around. Of course, I'll also be cleaning this weekend. And doing some grocery shopping.

Last night in the Artist Empowerment Class chat, Susan Piver joined us, and it was amazing. She is such a beautiful person. I don't want to gush so much, but suffice it to say that she said everything that my students needed to hear about fear, crazymakers, and succeeding as artists. Susan will be at a book signing in my area in November and you KNOW that I will be there!

Life is truly amazing, and one thing that I need to hold myself to is "a little less talk, a lot more action". Off I go to make all my dreams come true!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

OMG last night's chat was amazing! Thank you for having Susan join us!

Life is getting better and better by the day, and I'm so glad that you are taking it all in and moving forward with everything! 2010 IS AMAZING!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails