BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Work


Back to work after a 3 day weekend. That is always tough. However, what a wonderful 3 day weekend it was! The class started yesterday and it is such an amazing group of women. I am honored to be leading them. The signup button will disappear by tomorrow morning. It is not too late to join us, but today will be the last day.

I took some awesome photos of the family this weekend. And we shot off some big fireworks. I also added new journals to my shop and baked. What a good weekend!

This week I will be working on even more journals, and figuring out how to get the right amount of time into the class. It will be an amazing 6 weeks!! It may take a lot of my time from other online activities, but that is ok.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Robyn, I'm so glad you enjoyed our long weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing all about the class.

Blessings,
Mary

Theresa said...

Absolutely amazing 6 weeks headed our way for sure! Some phenomenal things are about to happen for the fantastic group of peeps taking your class :)

I'm thrilled that you are leading us, and hooray for great weekends!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails