BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Being Pulled


I'm being pulled in several directions. Not in a bad way. I'm finding so many paths wide open to me and I want to claim them all! At this point, I'm discovering ways to combine them into one large road for me to take.

Yesterday I received a call from a friend. Her father had passed away over the weekend with her whispering in his ear and her hand on his heart. "My Dad MADE me to do that" she told me. What an amazing experience. I've sat vigil, never with my own parent, but I've sat vigil with people whose family had left them in my care. Being there, making that time all about that person... that is really special. Helping through grief... one of the roads.

Empowering, helping, aiding creative types, that's another.

Teaching, another... see how easily these could be combined?

Writing... perhaps that's the blanket over it all. Above all else I must write. I must write about my real world and my experiences. I'll never be a writer who just sequesters herself off...

Life is really amazing. What's it drawing you to do?

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Life IS amazing! This year has been totally full of discovery and growth for me. Life is leading me to get to know ME better, which is something that should've happened years ago. It's drawing me to try things that I've never thought about, explore things that are totally new, and learn through every new adventure! 2010 is an amazing year so far, and it's only going to get better!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails