BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Saying Yes



I have been featured in an amazingly inspirational video! If you are an artist, or want to dabble in art but have excuses, I urge you to watch this. This came about because of Connie asking me to be the sponsored Journal Maker of Art Journal Love Letters!! (Click on the link then scroll down) Remember how I was so excited to say yes? Well, that one yes keeps rewarding me over and over!

Life is absolutely amazing in my little corner right now. I'm opening myself up to possibilities and diving in. That, my friends, has made all the difference! I urge you to check out my shop at www.robynsart.etsy.com. And the class that Effy mentions in her video, my class, the Artist Empowerment Class, will be offered again in a few months!

2 comments:

Effy said...

Thank you for plugging the video, Robyn! :)

Theresa said...

Fantastic video by Effy, your class rocks, and so does Connie's! So glad to see you growing by leaps and bounds, and I'm thrilled to be by your side for all of it!

(((((((((((((((SIS))))))))))))))))

Related Posts with Thumbnails