BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Empowered


I feel like I could take on the world! My Artist Empowerment Class is going amazing! We had our 2nd weekly chat last night and there was so much love and trust amongst the group. Our topic this week was fear. I conquer fear pretty well, personally. I've come a long way, but one thing definitely came up for me this week, and that's my desire to be published. I saw the fear for what it was and this is my goal again.

So. I will be a published author. I will conquer the fears as soon as they show their faces! And I will keep leading this amazing group! We are almost to our halfway point, and I can hardly believe it!

I'm already thinking ahead to the next class... wondering who will join me. I discovered something about myself... with this class, well I've discovered so much. But I was led to teach this class. I wasn't absolutely certain that I'm wired right to do this, this online teaching thing. But I'm discovering that I absolutely am. And I don't think I could teach just anything. I am meant to Empower Artists! It's one of the crowns made for me, I think. I'll happily wear it!

Life is amazing! My work week is over and I have the amazing gift of TIME. Today will be all about spending it with my boys. With possibly some me time later. I hope you make the most of every moment!

3 comments:

ardee said...

May I just say, What a gorgeous picture of you!! Lokk at that picture compared to the one at the head of yoiur blog, there is a world of difference! Your new picture is a potrait of calmness, compassion, satisfaction and inner beauty as well as outer! There's a little bit of the cat who ate the canary on your face too! After saying all this, I hope it's a picture that you just did, lol!!
It's wonderful, regardless!! xxoo

Theresa said...

((((((((((SIS))))))))) I can't even imagine the class being led by anyone other than you! You are absolutely perfect for it, and you've been empowering artists for a long time now, just not in the class form. Over the last year, I've seen and experienced you helping countless artists with their struggles, and I'm so very proud of you for taking the initiative to start your own class! It's going to be a HUGE success, and you will grow by leaps and bounds through this one little step. Publishing your writing has been a dream of yours for a very long time, and I'm so excited to see it come to fruition! I cannot wait to read your books, and I know that they will make the best sellers list in no time! You are phenomenal, amazing, inspiring, and one of the most fantastically awesome people that I have ever had the chance to meet, and I thank God everyday for leading me to you... my soul sister, my best friend, my rock, my encouragement, my strength, and the one person that I can trust with absolutely everything. Thank you so much for being YOU, and I love you!

*hugs*

Mary said...

Follow your dreams, my friend.
(((((Robyn)))))

Related Posts with Thumbnails