BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ramblings.


It seems like it has been a really long week. This weekend I plan to write and relax. And that sounds absolutely heavenly to me right now. I don't really fit in a lot of ME time during the summer. And for the most part that is ok. I thoroughly enjoy my boys. However, this weekend their dad is taking them to the coast for a campout. So, I will be left to my own devices.

I've been thinking about some things in my life lately. Some things that just don't seem to be working for me. I need to figure out how to do what I need to do without doing so much that I don't want to do. My end goal is to be more authentic. And let's just say that it isn't so much the case in some areas right now.

I will begin, I believe by scheduling more time to write. When I'm writing or teaching my class, I am so happy. I feel like I am doing what I am meant to do. Speaking of teaching, my next ARTIST EMPOWERMENT CLASS will begin September 6. I am thrilled to be offering it again, and I will be posting more details soon! If you have questions in the meantime, leave me a comment or shoot me an email at robynsart@live.com

2 comments:

Theresa said...

((((((((((SIS)))))))))))) sounds to me that this weekend is exactly what you need! Take the time to think through those things that are eating at your brain while you are calm and relaxed. The answers will come and they will bring a brand new week with them. :)

*hugs*

Unknown said...

"Robyn's Art" has been included in a special edition Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new customers here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/07/thnking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails