BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Weekend Away


I had planned to do a bit with the class site this weekend, and work on some journals. Instead, we received a call Saturday morning and met up with family for the entire day, well into the evening. Sunday was a cleaning day, then meeting up with family again. Very little time was spent online and it was amazingly refreshing.

It was so refreshing that I'm so ready to dive back in. Ready to create, because time away always inspires me. Ready to dedicate time to my class again.

I'm not usually a spontaneous person. However, I discovered an ability to roll with things this weekend. I wasn't chomping at the bit to get online. I wasn't worried about the fact that I wasn't promoting. I breathed, I laughed, and I recharged. I took a lot of family photos. Life is good.

And now back to the regular programming. Which seems just a little brighter.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

(((((((((((SIS))))))))))) Isn't it fantastic how a little time off can recharge us? Each time its as if it fills the well even further than the time before. So glad you had a fantastic weekend!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails