BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dreaming in Technicolor


I have been dreaming in technicolor this week. Monday night was all about death and destruction, but that dream was so vivid and it went on and on. Last night was like an '80's movie. It was vivid as well, but I don't remember much of it. The part I do remember, however, was about lost opportunity.

In my dream, I was considering displaying my art somewhere. I actually think in the dream it was an aquarium. But there had never been art displayed there, and I hesitated. The next time I went, someone was displaying there. My heart sunk. I knew I had missed a chance and I could have been in had I acted on my gut.

I'm sure that message will stick with me. And it makes me wonder what else my dreams are telling me. We are covering fear in the class I'm teaching, and this is very timely. I have a lot to write about in there today!

My son made an amazing journal and I will be listing it today. I am so proud of them and their blossoming bookbinding skills. Two out of the 3 so far are working on surpassing my skills. I can't wait to show it to you!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

((((((((((((SIS)))))))))))) so glad you can learn from your dreams! I never remember mine unless its a terrifying one.

I *cannot* wait to see that journal! So happy the boys are learning and loving the book binding process!

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails